Scientists at Taiwan’s National research Institute of health has identified the minimum amount of physical activity needed to maintain their body in good shape.
During the experiment, involving more than 400 000 people and lasted 8 years, experts examined the activity levels of the subjects and found that the participants who pledge moderate physical activity on average about 15 minutes a day had a 14% les likely to die over the 8-year follow-up period than those who did not.
1. Prepare for competitions in martial arts, and where there is a need to study the shock technique, put knockout blow. It can be Boxing, kick-Boxing, martial arts, any kind of contact karate, mixed martial arts, etc.
Clases are conducted individually, in pairs or in a group training program is developed for a specific request.
• Techniques and tactics of the battle,
• to develop accuracy in vital and dangerous places of pain points,
• life and power speed endurance,
• coordination in battle, Continue reading